One of the Traveler’s most formidable foes, the 11 Fatui Harbingers of Genshin Impact, have a new trailer released from HoYoverse.
To find their twin, the Traveler of Genshin Impact must journey to Teyvat. However, they are hampered by the dreadful Harbingers and the Fatui. The Fatui’s top ranking members, known as the Eleven Harbingers, work for the Tsaritsa, the Cryo Archon. They collaborate in an effort to seize authority from the gods.
HoYoverse just unveiled a teaser that featured 9 of the 11 Harbingers, giving some of the previously unidentified villains’ faces for the first time. Let us take a look at who exactly they are and what they are capable of.
The Fatui Harbinger members
- La Signora: La Signora appears to acquire Venti and Zhongli’s Gnoses and is the eighth Fatui Harbinger. She is, however, killed at the conclusion of the Inazuma arc. In the Genshin Impact Fatui teaser, it was her demise that drew the other Harbingers together.
- Columbina: As the other Harbingers talk, Columbina can be heard singing in the background. Near the end of the teaser, she talks and inquires about Dottore’s Segments. Although Genshin Impact Childe’s voice lines were leaked, he states that Columbina is No. 3 and that he is concerned of her skills. It is unknown how she officially ranks among the Fatui.
- Pulcinella: Pulcinella, who is ranked No. 5 among the Harbingers, welcomed Childe into the Fatui. He is referred to as the Mayor in the teaser, implying that he is in charge of Snezhnaya’s administration. Little more is known about him, although Childe’s voice lines that have leaked suggest that he is one of the most forgiving Harbingers.
4. Pierro: Pierro, the top Harbinger, is the first to speak in the Fatui trailer, therefore making him the de facto leader. He is said to have enlisted other Fatui Harbingers in Genshin Impact, such as Dottore, Pantalone, and Scaramouche, as the First Fatui.
5. Pantalone: Pantalone is the ninth Harbinger and resembles Genshin Impact Baizhu. The fact that he is also an economist raises the possibility that he is the one funding the Fatui’s movements. Although Yelan’s Story Quest hints that he possesses a sizable trading network, nothing else is known about him.
6. Arlecchino: Arlecchino is known to be the proprietor of an orphanage in Snezhnaya, yet it is unknown where she stands among the Harbingers. It is implied in an Inazuma-based Genshin Impact World Quest that the orphanage kids eventually turn into her Fatui operatives.
7. Sandrone: Her rank is unclear, but she stands out from the other Harbingers since, in the trailer, a massive automaton is carrying her. It is uncertain if she created the automaton, but she appears to have influence over it. The automaton’s exact nature is still a mystery.
8. Tartaglia, who is ranked No. 11 among the Fatui Harbingers and is more often known as Childe, Additionally, he is currently the only Snezhnaya character who may be played. Despite being the newest Harbinger, he is a deadly opponent who wields both a Vision and a Delusion. He is always up for a battle.
9. Capitano: Given his power, Capitano is said to be the second-ranking Harbinger. Although, this hasn’t been verified yet. Childe expresses his desire to battle Capitano in the audio lines that have been released, thinking about the Harbinger’s better fighting skills.
10. Il Dottore: Dottore is a scientist who predominantly appears in the Genshin Impact manga. The teaser suggests that he possesses several self-replicating Segments that are capable of acting on their own. The Dottore in the new video is therefore most likely the original or a much older Segment, whereas the Dottore in the manga was probably a Segment.
11. Scaramouche: The only Harbinger not shown in the teaser is Scaramouche, the sixth Harbinger from Genshin Impact. Apparently, after Signora’s passing, he stopped communicating with the Harbingers. However, the player has already seen Scaramouche in earlier time-bound events of Genshin Impact.