A new cypher quest line was added to Fortnite in patch 23.50 and within it, are a few Encrypted Cipher Quests, that can be tricky to solve. Worry not as we have a detailed Fortnite guide for the same.
Cipher Quest – 18.104.22.168.14. 22.214.171.124.21.6
- Head to anvil square and enter the garage on the eastern side.
- Locate a locker that is blocking a doorway.
- Smash the locker and enter the doorway which will lead you downstairs to an underground bunker.
- Across from the stairs will be an interactable item sitting on a table. Interact with it to proceed to stage 2.
Cipher Quest – 126.96.36.199.27. 1.22. 188.8.131.52.20.21. 184.108.40.206
- Head to the bowling alley (Splits Bowl) in faulty splits.
- Enter the building and use a spray emote and you will complete stage 2.
- Using the spray emote on top of the building should work too so you could land directly on it if you want to.
Also Read: Destiny 2: Lightfall: How to defeat the final boss?
Cipher Quest – 220.127.116.11.14.25. 18.104.22.168
- Travel to Lonely Labs, which can be located near the northeastern part of the map.
- Locate a storage container that is open.
- Enter the container and head down the stairs.
- Interact with any of the computers after you reach the bottom of the stairs to complete stage 3.
Cipher Quest – 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.4. 188.8.131.52.19
- Make your way to Shattered Slabs.
- Go to the north-western side of the area.
- Head to the top of the multi-leveled hill, where you will find a shiny rock in an alcove.
- Melee the rock to change it into an arcade machine to complete this stage.