Overwatch 2‘s Season 4 brings a new Hero to the roster, fixes bugs, makes changes to competitive modes, and more. One of the biggest things coming is the reworks of Heroes. Eight Heroes have been reworked and below are the details of it.
Ana gets a nerf on her Sleep Dart ability, which will now have a reduced duration of 3.5 seconds from the former 5 seconds (a 30% decrease) when used on Tank Heros.
Brigitte has received the most number of changes out of any of the reworked Heroes. Starting with her Repair Packs, their range will be reduced from 30 meters to 25 meters.
Her Rally ability has received 6 changes in total:
- She will now gain 100 restorable armor health pools for the duration of the Rally.
- She will no longer gradually builds temporary health like her nearby allies.
- Rally will now upgrade the Barrier Shield, increasing its health and size.
- The barrier shield’s health will be increased from 300 to 750 during the ultimate.
- Shield Bash (during Rally) can now hit multiple enemies and can also briefly stun them.
- Her bonus movement speed during the ultimate will be reduced from 30% to 15%
Cassidy gets two nerfs and no buffs. Her health will be reduced to 200 from the previous 225, and the damage caused by her Magnetic Grenade will be reduced to 120 from 131.
During the entirety of Valkyrie’s duration, the support role of passive healing will be active.
Mercy’s Caduceus Staff ability gets a nerf and a buff. The Healing-per-second will be increased from 45 to 55, and Allies who have less than half health won’t have increased healing.
Her Guardian Angel ability receives three changes:
- The cooldown is now reduced from 2.5 to 1.5 seconds.
- Jump and Crouch cancel active ability state duration has now been increased from 1.0 to 1.5 seconds.
- The Jump and Crouch cancel active ability state can no longer be manually interrupted to begin the cooldown early
Starting with the only nerf, the bonus movement speed granted by Coalescence is reduced from 50% to 40%. Onto the buffs, Fade can now be activated during Coalescence. The Lingering heal on Biotic Grasp is increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
Reinhardt gets two changes; One nerf and one buff. His armor health will be reduced from 300 to 250, but his base health will increase from 175 to 200.
Sigma gets two changes made to his Accretion ability in the form of a nerf and a buff.
The impact damage of his Accretion ability will be reduced from 60 to 40 (80 damage total with an explosion). And the knockdown duration will be increased from 0.8 to 1.1 seconds.
Sombra gets a single, but significant change. Her ultimate ability EMP can now disable Mei’s Blizzard.